|Code||Date||Venue||Early Bird Fee||Fee|
|PD459||18 - 19 Nov 2019||Singapore||-||
SGD 4,814 (GST Inclusive)
About this Training Course
From contract signing to project execution, the efficient and safe execution of heavy transportation and lifting involves a variety of specialised load handling equipment and qualified people. At the end of the 2-day advanced course, a multiple choice evaluation test will be done in order to evaluate what participants have learned.
Key topics covered:
- Forces, Mass and Center Of Gravity
- Heavy Transport with Hydraulic Platform Trailer
- Lifting of Loads with Two Or More Cranes
- Maintenance and Inspection
- Skidding, Jacking & Moving Techniques
- Set Up of a Project Planning
- Preparation of a Cost Estimate
- Load-outs of Extreme Heavy Lifts
- Safety and Risk Analysis
- Heavy Lift Shipping
- Accidents and How to Avoid Them
Since 2008, more than 2,700 delegates in 26 countries have attended this course.
To learn more about our 2-in-1 promotional course fees, please contact us at +65 6741 9927 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.