About this Training Course
This three (3) day workshop is structured primarily for the oil and gas industry, offshore marine, civil and heavy engineering and water and energy utilities. It is applicable to those persons who manage or lead the procurement processes & manage tender stakeholder committees associated with preparing and issuing requests for quotes, tenders or proposals and who evaluate and assess bid documentation, and negotiate with contractors.
This course is designed to assist professionals to better:
- Understand the governance required in the tendering process and develop the skills necessary to prepare and issue tender documents, and evaluate and negotiate tenders more effectively.
- Understand tender terminology, the surrounding potential legal issues in tendering, the various tendering options available and the key documents that support the tender process and the engagement of necessary stakeholders.
- How to manage the entire tender process through a ‘risk managed’ approach whilst utilising a ‘cross functional’ committee of experts/stakeholders throughout the tender ‘source to award’ process.
This course is applicable to professionals in both the public & private sector including procurement, contracts, finance, facilities, project managers, contract supervisors and administrators, consulting engineers, architects, auditors, in-house legal-council or other persons who are responsible for preparing tender documentation, or involved as an expert/stakeholder in tender evaluation panels.
The course would also benefit head contractors, subcontractors and suppliers who prepare and submit tenders, proposals and quotes to better understand client requirements and constraints.
Executives, Vice Presidents, Directors, Division Heads, Senior Managers & Managers, including:
- Sourcing, Procurement & Contracts professionals
- CFOs and Finance Managers
- Project Managers, Contract Supervisors & Administrators
- Consulting Engineers & Architects
- Business Development personnel
- Corporate In-house Counsel
- Internal Auditors
- Contractors, Subcontractors & Suppliers